martes, 31 de enero de 2012

DESTINO: GOTHAM. Mis custom figures de Batman y su mundo. DESTINATION: GOTHAM. My custom figures of batman and his world

Me encantan los comics, sobre todo el comic europeo de Francia, España o Italia. En el comic USA, prefiero básicamente lo relacionado con Batman, que es un ser humano sin poderes sobrenaturales. Los superhéroes en sí no me llaman mucho la atención.

 Empecé a hacer figuras custom en 1993. Uso todo lo que encuentro disponible, tomando como base otros juguetes y añadiendo partes encontradas o creadas. Esta es una primera muestra de algunos de ellos.

I love comics, above all the european ones from France, Spain or Italy. Regarding american comics, i'm inclined towards the Batman comics, because he is a human being without supernatural powers. Superheroes have never got my attention that much.

Joker Arkham Asylum comic
I started to make customized figures in 1993. I use everything that i find available, taking other toys a a base and adding or modifying them with several parts, found or created. This is a first sample of some of them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario